Monday, March 28, 2005

I Hate Walmart

I hate it. I do.
There are always dirty diapers in the parking lot.
If I felt like fighting, I would go to Walmart.
If I felt like being hit on by unsavory gangster types, I would go to Walmart. And I am not talking about the hot gangsters like Tony Soprano.
People run over your heels with their stupid buggies.
If I wanted to hear a child screaming, "mama! buymethismama. buy me this!", I would go to Walmart.
If I wanted to see a child getting their ass beat every 5 minutes, I would go to Walmart.

and HOW HARD IS IT TO BE COURTEOUS WITH A DAMN BUGGY????

2 Comments:

Blogger Gooner Craig said...

Sorry but I cannot relate... unsavory gangster types never hit on me and nobody dares run over my heel with a buggy. You should seriously learn to ignore the peasants.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Gooner Craig said...

Walmart has food, beer, and wine. Sometimes they have free food samples. I like to go there and play with the toys... kick the balls around with someone elses kids. And, Walmart is where I buy my socks.

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home