Wednesday, April 06, 2005

On Marriage (Part II)

My grandpa has always been part of a harmless Harley motorcycle gang that would get together every weekend at the Whataburger for coffee. He has lots of friends. This one friend came to visit. He can't hear very well...errr, at all. This was their conversation:

Tommy: Hey George! How ya doin?
Grandpa: Hey Tommy! They got me locked up in here. They are trying to kill me.
Tommy: That's good. Me Myrtle were thinkin about ya.
Grandpa: Get me the hell out of here Tommy. Get the newspaper. You'll see. Those bitches in the hall - they're evil. Go get the chair Tommy.
Tommy: Well, I'll be. Crystal sure has grown up, George! You must be proud of that little girl...
Grandpa: Wet fart
Me: HEY TOMMY. I NEED TO GET THE NURSE. GRANDPA JUST HAD AN ACCIDENT.
Tommy: Exits

Seeing as how I didn't want to see my grandfather's junk, I just sent the nurse in to change the sheets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home