Wednesday, April 06, 2005

On Marriage (Part III)

So I am in the hall when I hear some yelling. I rush into the room (eyes averted from my grandpa's junk) and find him strangling the nurse with her stethoscope. He's not letting go.

Grandpa: She's trying to kill me, Crysti!
Me: No, she's not Grandpa. Let her go.
Grandpa: You see that goddam knife??? She's gonna kill me Crysti!!!
Me: Let go!
Grandpa: NO!
Me: Let go!
Grandpa: NO!
Me: I am gonna tell Grandma.

No sooner were the words out of my mouth, Grandpa released the nurse, called me a witch and told me to get out.

On Marriage: When your wife scares you more than the thought of death...that's a cool feeling.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gooner Craig said...

You are begining to scare even ME Crystal!!!

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crystie: Would you please post this stuff on my site? I ain't got anything near this good. Hoo boy.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Chris Cope said...

Having been married for almost six years now, I would describe that observation as wholly accurate.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home