Thursday, March 09, 2006

It's All Your Fault, André...

I'm ruined! Ruined! I have no more self-control. I turn to putty in the hands of Latin men. Last night Billy and I went out and wound up meeting these guys from Venezuela. Beautiful men with accents that melted my butter in three seconds flat. However, I know how these Latin guys are - and they are not good news for me. I'm a sweet girl - the more I say that, the more I realize that I am trying to convince myself to stay that way. André will always hold a special little nook in my soul because he is the one that opened the Holy-Shit-I-Never-Knew-Sex-Could-Be-So-Incredibly-Badass Door. However, that door also has the potential to be renamed the Crystal-is-a-Total-Ho-Bag Door. So I have to be careful. Do you know if they sell bridals and blinders for hormones?

3 Comments:

Blogger Bram Davidson said...

Actually ...
I believe that my profile picture could be used as a type of blinder ... at least a distraction. Here is my advise.

Next time you see one of these so called latino hotties, think of my picture. Reflect on my soft manboobs and sparse hair (which, I will add, has lost all power) and thinning hair. Then, imagine what this hunka-hunka-burning-love would look like in my body. Then remember that I wear work boots and not those adidas you so fancy.

That should put you right back in your sweet girl place. I hope I have helped.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

So are you saying you want to have a threesome with us, Bram? heh...

7:34 AM  
Blogger Neal said...

This might fit your hormones: http://www.ehorseequipment.com/detail.asp?id=4352

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home