Wednesday, March 01, 2006

So...Mom, You Probably Don't Want to Read This

So I slept with a boy last night. I bet all of you are thinking, What a slut! She doesn't waste anytime jumping back on that saddle!

But you are all wrong because all I did was sleep. No cuddling, no touching, just sleeping next to a friend who happens to be a boy.

However, all I can think about lately is sex and how it really isn't overrated and I am scared that I will never have really great sex again so that makes me think about it more and then I want to do it but I can't because I am a good girl and shit I am so conflicted that no amount of Skittles in the world could satiate this burning desire inside of my buttery, randy soul.

4 Comments:

Blogger jay are said...

heheheehe. not to laugh at you in this particular phase you're going through...you've just got such a great way of writing about it that always makes me laugh...
hope you get your itch scratched in just the right, most perfect way.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Neal said...

I don't think I've ever heard of a soul being both buttery and randy. I wonder if they make some sort of tea for that.

5:15 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

itching used in metaphorical terms related to sex = no good. maybe i can think of it more along the lines of robbing my bank. how bout that?

6:15 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home