Thursday, April 20, 2006

Another funny email from a friend...

Ha.

"There is a legal assistant at my firm who always ends e-mails with "please advise." I mean, seriously, EVERY e-mail. Sometimes it makes sense, sometimes IT DO NOT. "We've received the other party's documents, and we can load them onto discs or directly on the hard drive. Please advise." "I'm going to lunch and plan to have only half a sandwich and some chips. Please advise." What am I supposed to do with this?"

Please advise. Thanks. Crystal

5 Comments:

Blogger The Grunt said...

Doctor it hurts when I do this.

What is that?

Think.

Well, don't think, then.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Jege (Jen) said...

DOG IN THE HOUSE THAT DOESNT BELONG!!!! Please advise.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Jege - HHAAAAA. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. I can also hear my mom laughing all the way at her apartment.

3:10 PM  
Blogger roxie said...

I work with a woman whose email signature includes, "Thank you for your continued cooperation." As you can imagine there are many emails on which this makey no sensey.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Jege (Jen) said...

That's why I just prefer to end my work-related emails with "kisses" or "in satan we trust".

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home