Monday, April 10, 2006

Better early than late right?

Crystal,

You are tooooo funny! My birthday is April 19th bitch not the 9th. HA!!! Thank you for the early greeting though. So a cardiologist huh! Smart and hot! Sounds like you are living well C-dawg. I can't wait to hear all about your life these days. Big-D isn't too bad. I live in a really cool area so when you guys come we can walk to the shops, bars and cafes. (or we can ride the trollie) Dallas is known for it's world class shopping and eating so be sure to bring money to play with. I do miss the hill country though. Well, let me think about a weekend so I can let you guys know. I leave for Philly (work shit) next week so my actual birthday week/weekend is taken. It might be until May. I will figure it out. Thanks again retard!!! Love you.

Nanci

I decided to post this email I got from my friend today. She thinks I am a retard, and what impresses me the most is that she says it in such an affectionate way even after getting her point across with 3 exclaimation points.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Grunt said...

"Everyone looks retarded once you set your mind to it", David Sedaris.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home