Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Superhero Time...



When I lived with Jeanie, we would have superhero-time. There was many a night where we ran around in funderoos and t-shirts and capes saving the day. Yes, we were drunk. My friend, Nanci, came over to hang out one night and busted me in my gear (it's supposed to be a secret, see). She dared me to take off my cape (so's I couldn't cover myself) and go outside. So, being the gullible person that I am, trusted my "friend" and I wasn't even out of the house a foot when she slammed and locked the door behind me. So, there I am, mortified. But I knew that if I tried to hide, it would make me look like I was embarassed which means people would think I am stupid. If I owned my look, people might think I am crazy. I will take crazy over stupid anyday. Plus, I wasn't about to beat on the door and let Nanci have the fun of making me do stupid things to get her to open up. So I spread myself out over my car and dared a villian to come near.

My outfit consisted of:

1. Scarf
2. Red Bandana Halter Top (which was my mom's when she was my age)
3. 88 cent peach Granny Panties i got from the walmarts in hopes of wearing them under something really sexy just to freak my boyfriend out.
4. blue thong
5. black platform knee-high boots (which are ALWAYS part of the outfit - partly because of the magical powers they provide and partly because i am a slut)

The next time Nanci opened the door, she held a camera.

I miss college.

15 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

Ah, hell. I've seen these pictures before -- on GrannyPants.com.

Sexay, Crystal.

Do you have any pics of your in a truss?

3:11 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

what is a truss? i would look it up, but i am a little scared to...

3:36 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Hello Crystal. You are indeed a superhero, and I miss college too.

I got sucked into your blog vortex yesterday and must have left a dozen comments, but since I got no reply of any kind I figured:
a. you didn't get them
b. you did get them

Your blog is very funny, and I just want you to know I wasn't cyberstalking you or anything. :-)

3:59 PM  
Blogger Karin said...

You are very funny and you are a rock star.

That situation reminds me of something that happened when I used to lifeguard at the YMCA. Some youth group was using the pool, and a bunch of girls carried another girl into the pool area completely naked and then locked her out of the locker room. All the boys went crazy. It was hilarious and sad.

5:45 PM  
Blogger Ruthie said...

I remember you playing that game. Hey, why not if you can pull it off. Also, I know you went outside more times than that and I remember the cape too.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Neal said...

Mmmm, polishing the bumper.

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wondered what happened to my halter top!
A truss is a brace (I don't think chris means the kind of trusses you find on bridges). I think he means this kind http://www.psychosomatic-medicine.com/vitality-medical/product-details/LUM504LM.html
I can't remember how to do links (sorry!). Love, Mom

9:04 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Well, now I'm never buying your whole shtick about having big thighs ever again.

So, having been a super heroine, did you ever need the services of a loyal sidekick?

I'd pay money (like fifty bucks) to go back in a time machine and see that happen.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

omg ekki. i forgot that i went outside that one night. i was loaded. you took pictures of me! i totally forgot!! but...i was definitely not in granny panties and a thong...

7:48 AM  
Blogger Clearlykels said...

Crystal- that is hilarious. I definitely did not do anything that crazy in college--- well, I never dressed up like a superhero anyway. So funny. I love it.

8:54 AM  
Blogger roxie said...

that rules, there is nothing more to say

8:57 AM  
Blogger Anthony S. said...

88 cent peach gramma panties? And two women playing superhero in their undies? That about satisfies all of my recent fantasies.

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wore my long johns, then my red briefs over top of them and then my towel as my cape. that's hawt eh.

5:31 PM  
Blogger S said...

Ok that is so funny Im dying here!
Just say the word, I'll show my butt for you, and it's way way bigger than yours!

9:32 PM  
Blogger keda said...

thats fabulous! ooh i miss college too. the allotments were great for playing charlies angels as i remember*

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home