Thursday, April 06, 2006

Too. Much. Fun.

Wow. That was probably the best show I have ever seen. They played their old stuff so I actually knew all the songs and the crowd is always great. Ashley is right, their fans are hardcore and would give their LIFE for them. There are so many people with pointy heart tattoos, it is unreal. I would never do that - not THAT huge of a fan, but I can kinda see how other people would. Once you give these guys a chance, it's all over with. They've been my favorite band for at least 5 years which is a long stretch for a fickle girl like me. As soon as we got there, Gena and I sat down with some guys who were from Houston as well. I met a boy. We had kind of a slumber party. I am too much of a lady to reveal the details, but it was fun, I guess.

Guess what else? I have a first-date tonight with this one guy and a first-and-a-half-date tomorrow night with a different guy. Being single is hard work. All I really want right now is SLEEP.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!! enjoy the dates and i'm glad you had fun at the show.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Ruthie said...

Being single is only hard work if you are trying to change that aspect of yourself. If you stop dating it is really easy. ;)

7:18 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Like bees on honey, they are. Glad you had fun, Crystal. However, the internet is less fun when you're gone.

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can call me "Five" if you want to....

3:33 PM  
Blogger Lady Jane said...

Nice you had fun. I had never heard of the band, so I used your link and saw the video.
They're pretty good.......

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home