Thursday, June 01, 2006

THOMASGUDAMUT

Crystal (email): Thomas, Want to have dinner with me tonight?

Thomas (email): No response.

Crystal (phone message): Thomas, it's Crystal Want to have dinner with me tonight?

Thomas (phone): No response.

Crystal (text message): Thomas, Why do you hate me?

Thomas (voicemail): I have been sitting here trying to think of all the reasons I hate you and so far I have come up with 7 reasons why I hate you. So call me back if you want to know all of them.

Crystal (phone call): Thomas, we are going to Rice Village to eat. Want to come?

Thomas (phone call): Where in Rice Village?

Crystal (phone call): I don't know.

Thomas (phone call): Reason number 8.

Crystal (phone call): Sobbing uncontrollably.

Thomas (phone call): Shut up, Loser.
And then he hung up on me.

7 Comments:

Blogger Coffee-Drinking Woman said...

He soooo doesn't deserve to ride in your car.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Logophile said...

Don't cry, Crystal.
Maybe your mom will go with you.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Nessa said...

He's a meany, peany, weany.

4:32 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Hey, I'm blog buddies with both of yous, so let's all grow up and hug it out like bitches, okay?

7:49 PM  
Blogger Curly said...

Did you go to Rice Village and have a great time anyway?

2:56 AM  
Blogger heatherfeather said...

want me to punch him in the face for you?

and in rice village are all the streets, houses, and trees made of rice? that sounds sticky.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Jege (Jen) said...

Yes, it was mean, but it was also fricking funny.

But then, I'm Hitler, according to the "which famous leader are you quiz".

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home