Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Sheeewhoooooo!

When I read other people's blogs, I always get curious about what they look like and not because I am interested in their sex (only sometimes), but I even get curious about women too . Anybody else do that? So I am probably breaking some kind of code by posting this picture and I hope he doesn't get mad at me for it. But really...the world needs to know.





Guess who this pretty boy is and win a prize*...
BTW, boy in the picture, you are not allowed to guess.
A. Anthony S - U.S.
B. Markis - Austin, Texas
C. Thomas - Houston, Texas
D. The Grunt - Utah
E. Guggenflurgen - Canada
F. Tiny Hands - Houston, Texas
There is no prize. One thing I like about myself is that I offer things and don't follow-thru. Some people call that morally unsound and bitchy, but I think the word they are looking for is mysterious. And everyone LOVES mysterious.

18 Comments:

Blogger Logophile said...

Ooooo
Oooo
I know!
I know!!
At least,
I think I know,
I think I know!!

tee hee
and dang, what a cutie pie!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

I have no idea. But at least I offer prizes in my contests... :-)

1:51 PM  
Blogger jules said...

Maybe you could offer HIM as the prize....

2:00 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

logo - you are right!

rrramone - you get a 'good job!' from me. now really, what is better than that?

jules - hey, then that would mean i get to play with the prize first since i am the one who started this whole quiz. just sayin.

2:05 PM  
Blogger biffm said...

I hope its D or E!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Vera said...

Actually, it's me.
V

5:35 PM  
Blogger Nessa said...

He is a cutie. When are you going to tell?

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are allowed! I love it. Yes, you get first dibs=)

7:59 PM  
Blogger Thomas said...

Pretty sure it's not C.

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's not me; but I know who...

everyone knows, when in doubt, pick D

12:41 AM  
Blogger Clearlykels said...

I know. I really want to know what people look like when I am reading about their life-- which is why I eventually posted a picture of myself.

Also, i am a horrible guesser. That might explain me GRE score.

8:51 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Well, I'm only seven inches high and completly red. Still could be me;)

11:53 PM  
Blogger keda said...

i dunno but i'll be visiting more often now i know there's serious totty about ;)

3:59 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

YEP! It's D! The lovely Grunt.

8:28 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Thanks Chica. I still feel appreciated and I left an explanation on my blog for the mixup. Sheeeeeeewhoooooooooo, forever!

11:16 PM  
Blogger Anthony S. said...

Mysterious chicks are hot.

6:11 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

I can't stop looking at myself! Did Anthony just call me a chick? Hasn't he seen my huge hand of manliness? I challenge you to an arm wrestle, dude!

12:44 AM  
Blogger Zoe said...

if you like putting faces to blogs, try this site.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home