Monday, October 30, 2006

Keep Your Receipt

My friend Dave is going through a divorce right now. Poor Dave. I'm sending him this card:

Front: Sorry to hear about your divorce. Sometimes it's best to be alone for awhile.

Inside: My Uncle Bob was alone after his divorce and he spent years building a solid life he could call his own. Then he got arrested for trying to sodomize some squirrels at an elementary school playground. Now he just blames Jesus for everything.

This comes from the same people who made this card. Check out their website.

I tried uploading a picture of the card, but everytime I would try to type the post, the pictures would disappear no matter what I did. Blogger can be a right bastard sometimes.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Grunt said...

Funneh!

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home