Friday, March 30, 2007

T-T-T-T-T-Tasty Tasty

I have the best boyfriend ever invented in the history of the world!! He rocks ass! Whatever that means…

Jesus, I am a little bi-polar lately, no?

Anyhow, I may be in such a good mood because he is awesome and sexalicious or because I just bought these FABULOUS thingies for my feets. Shoes make me love everyone, but he deserves it today so I shall rain down my flowerly unicornified, yet very conditional, love upon him and others who decide to do nice things for me today…like buy me plane tickets and hotel rooms or lube up a shower curtain with Crisco to slide around on like a white trash Slip N’ Slide.

I can’t wait to shove my feet into these babies.








1 Comments:

Blogger Clearlykels said...

Those are HOT! New shoes put me in an awesome mood-- actually, new anything does. I am a big believer in retail therapy.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home