Saturday, November 27, 2004

Do you like to making fuck, berserker

What a wonderful Thanksgiving! B fried a turkey and it came out just marvelously and my kolaches didn't even burn this year! Last night we went to Kenneally's and had pizza and beer. Kenneally's has the best pizza ever invented - in Houston anyway or maybe it was all the beer that made the pizza taste like the best pizza ever invented. I probably would have eaten the bottom of a shoe and been just as happy <------ easy to please when I am drunk.

Went shopping for a couch so we can get rid of the lawn chairs in the living room. I was shocked to find out that, as manly as B is, he picked out all the couches with flowers. I picked out all the plain couches with great slants and curves. Needless to say, we did not wind up with a couch tonight. However, we did not get in a fight! Yay us! I think it was because he fed me before we went shopping.

I can be a right bitch when I get hungry.


1 Comments:

Blogger Gooner Craig said...

"... My love for you is like a truk, Bezerker!!!"

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home