Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Hamhead

I reminded myself of a hamster we had when I was little which we cleverly named Hamhead. We got him because he escaped from his cage at our neighbor's house and chewed through some sheetrock and created a little hamster house inside the wall of the playroom. They arranged food and flashlights by the hole in the wall and eventually caught the little bastard after he gained some weight and nearly got stuck. The mom made the kids give him to us.

He was a great hamster until we got another one named Hammy (I am not sure if we were into pork or if we just liked the word hamster) and they killed each other. That's ok though because Hammy was mean and would bite us and I guess that made Hamhead the hero. He was protecting our family from the evil jowls of Hammy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home