Monday, November 08, 2004

If My Stomach was Thailand, My Bellybutton Would Be Bangkok

went to San Marcos this weekend and had a blast. will post pictures soon. my ex-boyfriend was there and pushed me off a chair and i have a great big bruise/scrape on my back. i like it. it looks like it hurts. and it sure does! i kinda like having gross bruises and scabs on my body. they don't happen very often and when they do, i go to the bathroom (if need be) and take off whatever clothing happens to be covering my wound and look at it in amazement. i don't know about yours, but my body can do some pretty amazing things and turn pretty amazing colors and make pretty amazing scabs, and well, honestly, i think the whole thing is pretty amazing. i have a picture of my scrape (which measures 5" high and 4"wide), but i decided not to post it because i don't want to offend anyone with a weak stomach. it is only going to get grosser as the days go bye...gonna turn from black to blue to green to yellow...i can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home