Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Frustrated..and not in a good way

I realized today that being a lady sometimes means being a doormat, a punching bag, and somebody's crapbag all at once. You can shut up and take it or be a bitch. Apparently those are the only options. Ever since I was a small child, I have spoken out if something isn't right, but now that I am a "grown-up", it is a little tougher to do so. I have a big brother. When we were younger we would get into fights and I would muster every ounce of strength in my little muscles to try and hurt him and he would just laugh and laugh...which would ultimately cause me to become even more angry. I had forgotten what a gross feeling that is until I witnessed it in business! Do people ever grow up? So my options are smile and take it or tell them to shove it up their ass.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

hi crystal! thanks for posting a message on my blog, how did you find me?! and yes, i'm happy you appreciate my love for bald men and cowbell. fabulous.

anywho, i completely associate with this blog entry. i'm pretty sure i was nodding my head when i was reading it going, "yeah, i hate that!" i'm that way with my father... he thinks i'm the biggest bitch ever to roam the earth, which is funny because i think i'm pretty cool.

keep blogging! :)

4:16 PM  
Blogger Gooner Craig said...

I went into martial arts. I like to kick the piss out of people and they do the same to me. Depending on what school you follow... it can be good for your mind and body.

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home