Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Home Sick Today

Dear Body,

You are breakin down on me. Why must you make my muscles ache and my snot drip down the back of my throat. What did I ever do to you?...well, besides smoke and eat doritos and never exercise...

However, I have thwarted your plan to teach me a lesson by breaking down as the doctor gave me Allegra and muscle relaxers. Soon, it won't be up to you anymore. Mwa ha ha.

But seriously...please make me feel better so I can run and jump and play...or at least smoke and sit around in my underwear eat gobs of cheese. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Crystal

2 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Thanks Thomas!

6:07 AM  
Blogger Gooner Craig said...

I run and exercise and do not smoke dirty cigarettes and still take claratin year round... and like doritos but bacon flavour chips are my favourite!!!

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home