Friday, December 03, 2004

Pimping Out My Friend

I have a friend named Stephanie and it is my job to find her a date for our company Christmas party. She could find her own date, but I told her that I am gonna find her one as a birthday present to her. Her only requirement is that he be somewhat cute which means she really doesn't care if you are smart, funny, charming, or very very hairy .

It is on Saturday, December 11th in the evening sometime, but I would really like to know today as we have to rsvp.

I will post a picture of her soon.

Bleh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

i feel like a new woman! today steph showed me how to do "work cartwheels" through the hallways. our cheerleading squad is almost complete is she could perfect her spread-eagle-toe-touch-double-flip-flop-sponge-back-hand-spring.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

I GOT A DATE FOR STEPHANIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because I am the best!

She will be dating our lovely tall and cute Marc Jones.

Have fun Steph and don't forget to sit with your legs closed....a lady reveals nothing. :)

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home