Monday, December 27, 2004

Snow

Being from Texas, I have only seen snow twice. Once, when I was three and then again at 12 when my family visited Ruidoso, NM. Our family celebrated Christmas on the 24th in South Texas - well, further south than Houston anyway. It snowed so much! We had a snowball fight and everything. The drive home sucked though. There were no streetlights because we were out in BFE and we couldn't even tell if we were on the road because it was covered in snow. It took us two hours to go 40 miles! There were wrecks and cars in the ditch - luckily not ours. I used to think I wanted to live in a place where it snowed every year, but it is crazy! I don't know how you Northern folks get through it every year! Props to you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

We have these things called snowplows. And salt trucks. And sand trucks. But no one seems to be able to drive in it any better up here.

7:08 AM  
Blogger Gooner Craig said...

The snow was very nice was it not? I have some very good photographs I can send if you like.
Craig

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home