Friday, December 10, 2004

Xbox vs. Mybox

Xbox can really put a damper on your sex life. I get enough sex, I guess. But I can only imagine how much more I would have if it wasn't for that little black girlfriend of his.

Although, I have to admit that watching him shoot people is kinda hot. It's a whole nother side to him. Sometimes, if he is really into it, he will say - in his best ganster voice - "popped a cap in that sucka!". (This is the same boy who corrects my grammar on a daily basis.) I love me some gangsters! UMM! For Christmas, I am getting him a fedora and a pinky ring. Fuhget About it.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps you could shave your mound to reflect an XBox controller, with many buttons and triggers. I bet he may play with you more then.

-Anonyperv

8:50 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

do you happen to know where i can purchase a bikini wax kit that contains template of the xbox controller?

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What'd he say, dude?

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home