Thursday, January 20, 2005

A Fat Raisin

There was a raisin in the refridgerator that I thought had made it to the trash can. It was a very old raisin, but it was pretty fat, pretty disgusting, and grossed me out completely. When I got back to my office, it mysteriously appeared on my desk. I knew who the culprit was, so I enclosed the fat raisin in an official looking envelope from my boss (vice-president) and sent it via inter-office mail to Stephanie. I stamped "confidential"on the outside. She nearly pooped her pants she got so scared. I love it when I make my friends almost poop their pants.

2 Comments:

Blogger jks_ said...

I nearly pooped my pants that was so funny.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

HAHA! i laughed out loud when i read this! :)

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home