Tuesday, January 18, 2005

My New Year's Resolution

i didn't make any new year's resolutions this year. i made december 8th's resolutions and they included the following:

quit smoking - i went a whole month without smoking and then i smoked one and felt like shit the next day so i swore them off again on january 8th. then we went to G & A's and i smoked with Gena and i felt like crap again so i am making my new january 16th's resolution.

try not to eat so many pickles as my head swells and i can't see well the next day - this one totally went to shit as i just love me some pickles!

go running on a somewhat regular basis - then i jumped on glass and got stitches and i couldn't go running so my january whatever's resolution is not to step on anymore glass.

so those are pretty much it. i am not very interesting and am too lazy to change anything else about myself. besides, you will forget about all my imperfections when you see my behind. what a lovely behind i have.


7 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

As long as you do not smoke pickles on glass, it sounds like a perfect year.

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quit smoking! It's so good for you. Is that true about the pickles? That's weird. I doubt much else has changed about your looks though...although you, B and I still haven't met up. ARRGHHH.

By the way Brendan, if your reading this over your fiance's shoulder. I'm Ramon.

Later
Ramon


ps. HELLO EVERYONE!!!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Chris Cope said...

I would say the pickle thing is either some sort of strange Freudian oral fixation, or you are pregnant. If you are pregnant, that will give you strong motivation to quit smoking. And while regular exercise is important during pregnancy, I doubt the jarring motions of running would be ideal.

Therefore, pregnancy is the solution to all your problems. Get to work, Brendan.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

sure, chris. will get right on that. instead of smoking, eating pickles, and running, it would be better to be bitchy, tired, and bear the responsibility of molding this human being into a fine upstanding citizen.

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But Crystal, it sounds like so much fun when you write it like that.

Ramon

10:09 PM  
Blogger Gooner Craig said...

You certainly are an ambitious little girl.

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOu are the funniest, funniest girl. Yu maka me raff a rott, "ahuh, ahuh" no really though. i think i made a bm i was laughing so hard. that or i just had a killer attack from "vengence de hemmoroid".

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home