Friday, January 14, 2005

what a day! i have not stopped except for to pee and to eat a schawarma. i figured blogging would help me decompress, but it is stressing me out because i have nothing to blog about.

so, for now, i will waste your time - and mine - with pointless bubblyderg. my stitches come out today. well, i am going to cut them out myself. i am sure it will go smoothly and i won't gash my foot open with a scissor or whatever instrument i can find small enough to get inbetween my skin and the thread.

i can look at dead, mutilated bodies all day long, but eyeball surgery grosses me out 100%.

i broke two fingernails today. two fingernails which i have been trying desperately to grow out for the past however long and i had to go run into the stupid wall and now they are jagged. so be nice to me or i will scrape your face with them.

i run into the wall on a regular basis. not because i think it will be fun. not because i really like walls. i think it's because my equilibrium is off kilter.




1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

All objects possess their own gravity. Perhaps the gravity of walls is too great for you to resist. I am like this with pubs.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home