Thursday, January 27, 2005

When I Grow Up

When I grow up, I want to be a psycologist and work with the mentally handicapped. However, none of them are allowed to cry, because if somebody cries in my presence, I have to start crying to and that might make them not feel good. There is this man that I work with, Bob. His wife just had a stroke and Bob comes in my office daily to give me updates. He told me of how he fed her mashed potatoes from Luby's and he started crying. I don't do so well with men that are crying because I immediately cry...unless it is my boyfriend and then I want to laugh. I laugh when he hurts himself and if he ever cried, I would probably laugh.


3 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Mind you, this is nervous laughter as I my brain freaks out and doesn't know how to handle the injured or the emotional.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Chris Cope said...

Maybe he was crying because you had passed gas.

1:25 PM  
Blogger jks_ said...

I know you are awake. This posting once a week business will not stand.

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home