Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Pimping Out My Great Grandma

my great grandma wants a boyfriend. she is 86 years young and has a high toilet that you back into instead of having to squat until your rear touches the seat! she also has an inside cat that she takes outside on my grandma's (her daughter's) chihauhau's leash. being the caring, lovely human being that she is, Great Grandma will only feed the kitty Iams Urinary Tract catfood. she lives in her own apartment and likes to play dominos and eat orange sherbert. if you know any older men- i am sure she wouldn't complain if she got a younger one- please let me know as she needs a date!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

Yeesh. Sometimes I just rue the fact that I am a married man...

8:00 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

did i mention that when i was 7 she took me out on the front porch swing and said "cryssi, don't you ever let no man shit on you."

and i was thinking, 'gross. why would i ever let somebody shit on me?'

6:17 AM  
Blogger Gooner Craig said...

... And people say I am weird?

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home