Wednesday, March 09, 2005

....And I'm Back

Sheesh. I have been sick for 6 days straight! whadafuc? I am finally well enough to sit up straight and type on the keyboard without fear of blowing a huge chunk of phlegm that shoots through the monitor and puts an end to my blogging forever more. That is what I get for going to see my friends from college and thinking that I could get away with drinking beer and smoking cigarettes until I could barely do the centipede in a crowded bar or breathe for that matter. Initially, I thought I just had a hangover. I thought, boy, I am really fucking old. This hangover hasn't gone away. But no, my hangover just morphed into a miserable sickness. Brendan, being the optimist that he is, convinced me I had pnemonia and was going to die. So I went to the Dr. and she said I had some virus. And then she looked down my thoat and exclaimed in typical Dr. fashion, "Ewe! Nasty!" I don't know what she saw in there. I didn't ask. Apparently my immune system cannot handle many beers and 2 packs of cigarettes. No cigarettes. I am done! For good. I think.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

I read recently that Houston is considering a smoking ban, so you might as well quit, anyway.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Chris Cope said...

And here you go! A perfect reason to quit.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Gooner Craig said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Gooner Craig said...

Good to see you are back among the living! But, at 2 packs of cigarettes a day you shan't be here very long.

11:05 AM  
Blogger jks_ said...

QUITER!

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home