Monday, March 28, 2005

Bo and Miss P

I thought they'd started to get along. But no. Last night Miss P attacked Bo...which is normal because she is a chihuahua (really, she is a cat - as are all dogs less than 1 foot tall). But this time, Bo fought back. You could see it in his eyes. You could see his teeth..lips all up and growling. Very unusual behavior for Bo. He usually goes out of his way so he doesn't have to cross her path. Last night was different. For last night was the night we bought a new bag of dogfood. He let her take over his bed. His house. His toys. And his roommates. But there was NO WAY IN HELL this little bitch was going to take his food. This is the conversation I believe occured between the two dogs:

Miss P: Lalala! I am so pretty - Oh, look! Another bag of food just for me! I will add this to the entire apartment, all of Bo's many toys that are too big for me, but they are mine anyway, as well as the warm spot on Crystal's stomach.

Bo: You best recognize, yo, and step off my chicken and lamb flavored NutroMax.

Miss P: Mineminemineminemine. It's all mine!

Bo: Step off my dogfood, bitch.

Miss P: Your mama.

And that was it. There was a huge mess of sound. Growling. Yelping. I got up and yelled at them to stop. Bo came running toward me. Miss P had latched herself onto his gut with her teeth and there was no way in hell she was going to let go. She was half running, half dragging. I popped her behind a little bit to make her release and then she ran and peed on B's kakhi's.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gooner Craig said...

ALL dogs under 1 foot tall are rodents and I usually practice my penalty kicks with them.

12:39 PM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Holy crap!! Where's the video??? (I didn't know real dogs talked like Snoop Dogg, either. Boy a guy can learn a lot on the Internet.)

12:45 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Yeah, sometimes Bo does act a little Snoop-ish. For example, when we go to the dog park he will talk tons of bitches into showing him their teats. Sometimes all 6 of them. It is quite embarassing.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home