Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Lunch Duty Rocks!

I have lunch duty today, which means I get to read my book (Still Life with Crows) for 2 hours!!!!!

This book is like watching Unsolved Mysteries (which I am grounded from because of its disturbing nature... I am also grounded from watching Dr. Phil for the same reason) They found the nose of this dead woman inside of a dead crow! And HOW did it get there??? Did the murderer force this poor crow to eat a nose? Perhaps he covered it in french fry grease. Or maybe he kept throwing it up in the air until a crow swooped down thinking it was a piece of ciabatta and swallowed it before he had a chance to realize it was a nose. Who knows???

I get to find out though and get paid for it at the same time! WooWooWoo!

2 Comments:

Blogger B2 said...

is that like the moths they found in those mouths in "Silence of the Lambs"?

9:17 AM  
Blogger Gooner Craig said...

At the Tower of London I saw the famous ravens. Some of the males had to be caged because otherwise they would swoop in and bite the appendages off the tourists.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home