Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Ok, Motherfuckers...

here's a new post for chris that kind of sounds the same as my previous post, but not really at all.

ahem.

i think it is funny that i hear about houston news from them northern folk quicker than i do here. i am glad smoking got banned in dining areas. although i am an occasional smoker, i wish they would prohibit it in bars because everybody seems to smoke in Texas. it's gross to leave a bar and the smell of my own hair and clothes makes me want to barf up an entire gutful of white russians and miller lite - the combination of which is brutal in itself. it can push me - and my guts - over the edge. this one time i found a drink called Fat Ho On A Bike - it's ameretto, tequila, and coke... a cola. don't ever do it. someone suggested i also try flaming dr. peppers - which looks pretty and tastes pretty going down, but not so much coming up. i also ate some payaya (sp?) before all this drinking and wound up head in toilet. apparently i swallowed some squid whole and it was waving at me, swimming away, free of my toxic stomach juices. that is scary. i also had the phone with me and am told that it went something like this:

Phone: RING
Crystal: Hello?
Phone: RING
Friend: Crystal - unlock the bathroom door.
Phone: RING
Crystal: Hello?
Friend: (knock knock knock) You have to push the button!
Phone: RING
Crystal: Hello?
Phone: RING

Also, in the morning, my "friend" decided it would be a good idea to give me milk and asprin(!), which immediately curdled in my stomach and i puked/dry heaved for an additional 2 hours.

This post, unlike the first , really had nothing to do with cigarettes. Just felt like talking about throwing up. That's what yall get, you doubting motherfuckers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

"Paella" is the name of the Spanish rice and seafood dish.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home