Wednesday, April 06, 2005

How I Annoy My Loved Ones

When they are reading in bed, I will stare at the side of their face and make faces. When they ask me what I am doing, I say that I am conducting a very important experiment to determine how extreme my faces have to be in order for them to notice me in their peripheral vision. I will quietly laugh and shake the bed so that they throw their book down, get up, and sleep on the couch. We don't have a couch though. So it's pretty much the floor.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

Try this -- When your loved one is asleep, get out of bed and dance frantically in the nude. Do this as quietly as possible. Keep this up until: A) your loved one wakes up; B) you fall down laughing.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

YES! I will try that tonight and let you know how it goes.

It's hard for me to get out of bed without him noticing. The other day I tried to roll out very slowly and he woke up and started screaming, "Crystal! Wake Up! Hey!" and I told him, "I am awake" and he said, "Well, stop it. You are freaking me out."

12:44 PM  
Blogger Gooner Craig said...

Loved ones or loved one... aka Brendan?

4:13 PM  
Blogger jks_ said...

when you say it like that, it kind of sounds like maybe there is a team of them.

2:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa, kinky.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home