Sunday, March 12, 2006

Boys, Boys, Boys

So I think I am over the whole Latin guy thing. I think I just had to get my hormones under control. I'm good. For today, anyway. I think I just love men in general.

Last night I went to my hometown to a Hot Dog Party. I was nervous because I hadn't seen a lot of these people for 10 years. I brought my own car so I could bail early, but wound up staying until 4:30am. I had to sneak into my parent's house. I felt like a teenager again. It was lots of fun. AND I didn't even get yelled at this morning when I scared the hell out of my dad. Being all grown up is some sweet shit sometimes.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Saturday was great fun! I woulda stayed out later...but had to be up early the next day for Juliet's First Communion. Which was great! Great to see you.

BTW...don't know if your a fan of the show...but "asshat" was used in Grey's Anatomy...plus some lady was covering Modern Love.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

anonymous...are you ramon?

8:46 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

I think some guys I know throw an annual Hot Dog Party. This is my first time attending. Basically, it's just like a BBQ party, but minus the BBQ and add hot dogs.

As for Sicilian men...I have never knowlingly met a Sicilian man.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Ruthie said...

Markis, I wouldn't consider a Sicilian man Latin. I would consider him Italian. Strange isn't it since Italy was the land of the language Latin. IMO Italian men are even more yummy than "Latin" men, but it really all depends on the man.

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Crystal......I am Ramon and "anonymous" is Ramon....I'll from now on include my name somewhere's in the text. I never have enough to share with the world to start my own blog.

Ramon

1:49 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Ramon - i think you do. you should try it. it's guud stuff.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Gooner Craig said...

I like latin men... they mow lawn rather well.

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tis Ramon...you think so? I do like to get on a good rant and a good soapbox. Thanks Sir Craig for my best laugh of the day.....that was a vintage Sir Craig statement.

I would have to think of Sicilian men and Latin men as it comes to Movie stereotypes.

Sicilian's= Mob dudes( which movies I love)

Latin's= Drug dealers and Pimps.

Ha ha

Crystal, if I decided to...could I pick your brain of Blog starting expertise?

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home