Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I Have A New Friend

...and you should all be jealous because he is fabulous. I got this email from him yesterday:

On my way to meeting a friend for lunch today, I found myself taking a survey from a group that was gathering people's opinions on furthering downtown development. I answered all their questions pretty straightforwardly (I didn't want to waste their time), but the survey started getting long and boring (way longer than the five minutes they promised). Anyway, at one point, one of them asked, "Price and logistics being no object, what would you like to see more of in downtown Houston?" For some reason, I just said, "Easy. Unicorns. Next question." What really amused me was that one of them actually wrote it down. I then had to give a serious answer because I felt guilty about the guy writing down "unicorns."

It's pretty sad that I have absolutely nothing to blog about and I have to resort to using my friends' emails.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anthony S. said...

You have a new friend; that's something interesting in itself.

I would rather see a pegasus, though.

10:21 AM  
Blogger eM said...

If this is from one of the guys who likes your ass--go for him.

Texas certainly needs more unicorns. Now to think of it, so does MN!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Neal said...

Your town doesn't already have unicorns??!!!??

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home