Tuesday, March 21, 2006

In Search Of... OR... I Scare Boys

This is exactly what I have been searching for all my life!!

How come guys like this don't live in Houston?



So I emailed him just for kicks:
Thanks for saving my dress. I stole it off the nun on the corner and she'd be pissed if I brought it back with birdshit all over it.

And he responded:
LOL
I'd like to see the rest of your wardrobe if you're stealing nun attire! What the fuck else is there?!


To which I sent back:
Well, I have three shoes from a one-legged homeless man which I obtained by trading him a half-eaten tuna sandwich. I also have a bra from an old lady. I didn't trade her anything. I just punched her in the face. It doesn't fit, though, so I am going to give it to charity because I am a nice person.

Yeah, haven't heard back. Story of my life.

8 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

markis - i should do that. definitely. in search of boy in search of birdshit.

2:43 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Well, now I know what my problem is. I've wasted my time looking for dog shit my whole life.

4:25 PM  
Blogger The Dog of Freetown said...

The art of seduction lives on. And it works. I love this man with all my heart.

1:10 AM  
Blogger Ruthie said...

He sounds perfect for you Crystal.

7:10 AM  
Blogger jay are said...

oh, crystal, your life is so much more exciting than mine.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

jay are...that is a sad, sad thing.

10:09 AM  
Blogger roxie said...

Hey, that's the story of my life too! I think I scare boys.

11:44 AM  
Blogger kari said...

hell, i'm not even into girls but if i received that email, i'd totally throw you down, crystal.

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home