Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Language

Did you know that I am multi-lingual? Not really, but I do know how to say the following things in the following languages:

Czech
Good afternoon. Give me a beer.

Russian
Let's Drink!

Arabic
Kiss my ass.
Hurry up, bitch.
Ball sweat.

Spanish
Quit touching me, asshole.
You suck, asshole.
Where is my food, asshole?
I love you, asshole.

German
My dick is a firehose.


So if anyone needs a multi-lingual traveling companion, please do not hesitate to contact me.

5 Comments:

Blogger heatherfeather said...

just so you know, the word for beer in czech is the same, phonetically in russian. piva (or пива)

that's the only word i know in czech.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

hahahaha!

I love the czech one...what a great introduction. Maybe I should say that to people I meet in english.

"Hey there. Nice to meet you. Now, give me a beer."

Yeah, the spanish one cracked me up too.

1:03 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

It looks like you got the essentials down pat. The German one will come in handy if there's a fire.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Neal said...

You would come in pretty handy when I start travelling the world this fall.

1:58 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

neal, for your convenience, i come in a variety of colors and flavors, and fold up into tiny spaces so you can easily put me in your pocket, suitcase, or even your hat band.

however, if you choose to wear a hatband, i will not be seen in public with you.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home