Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Dishwashing is my favorite chore

Girl A: i went to the dr. and got a "screen", you know?

Girl B: what's a screen? is that like a woman thing? and if so, it takes a whole day? wow......i wish mine did :)

Girl A: no, i worked and then got a screen. you know. a screen. you know, because the last time i washed my dishes, the glove fell off into the water and no telling what happened to my poor hand. dirty dishwashers...

Girl B: i am leaving at 2. i have to meet the maintenance guy at my apt. b/c he is going to work on my dishwasher!!!! finally......

Girl A: lucky bitch

Girl B: whatever!! your dishes have been way cleaner lately.....

Girl A: well, maybe but i never know who is going to do my dishes. you always have a working dishwasher.

Girl B: i guess....but you can have quicker access where as i have to convince him to drive three hours (not always the easiest thing considering i am dating THE laziest man alive)
so you win. :P

Girl A: well, you never have to get YOUR dishwasher screened for bacteria. so there. :P yay. dr. b's office called. my dishwasher is CLEAN baby!

Girl B: woo hoo!!! yah for clean dishwashers!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

Hey. You're doing that thing where you talk about one thing but your not really talking about that thing; you're talking about another thing, and we're supposed to guess what that thing is.

OK, uhm. I guess that you are talking about a washing machine. Because it gets things clean, see, but not dishes. It washes clothes. You were talking about doing laundry.

I figured it out, huh? Is there a prize?

3:24 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

I feel it's important to pre-wash the dishes and prep the dishwasher sufficiently before going right into dishwashing. Often, implements are involved.

Also, it's important to get those bits of washing powder out with your finger. That ensures smoother operating. I find that the energy saver mode doesn't get the job done.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Neal said...

I only wash my dishes by hand these days. :(

3:52 AM  
Blogger The Dog of Freetown said...

My dishes come out of the washer with the food and stains still on them, but I feel like the dirt and grime has been made cleaner.

5:05 AM  
Blogger Eli James said...

Hehe! Found your blog by accident and loved this post - on one hand it sounds like a dumb, idle conversation, and then u realize that washing dishes is so much a part of life.

Definitely made me smile.

Keep blogging!

7:09 AM  
Blogger eM said...

Something got put in my dishwasher and then blended with some of my dishes and now it's getting really big and hopefully it will come out soon!

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home