Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hambone

In keeping with the Grunt's style, This is one of my best friends from high school. He was like a big brother to me. My parents would only let me go to parties if Ham was going. Little did they know, he was responsible for the majority of my consumption of Boone's Farm, my smoking of cigarettes, my drunken kissing of random boys, my peeing on tractor wheels (and also on my pants, most of the time), and throwing up on trees and in ditches.

Last night I met Ham for drinks at a place called The Tavern. He talked me into taking an Irish Car Bomb. Things haven't changed much.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ham was more responsible than your real big brother, so I thought he was a good choice to be your bodyguard. He's the kinda guy who could lift your car out of the sand if you were stuck at the beach or in a ditch; he could pick you up and carry you home if you passed out somewhere; he made sure you didn't catch your hair on fire lighting those cigarettes; he didn't get squicked by vomit or pee; and he could beat the crap out of the random boys if they got too feisty with my baby. Still a good local choice, in my opinion, since my Canadian bodyguard is still in Canada. And I see you made it home safely after drinking at the Tavern. You should have cropped that picture before you posted it. He might run for President some day and the Republicans would use it against him. Love, Mom P.S. And now you'll probably start some kind of bird-off!

3:59 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Sounds like the type of friend everybody needs.

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From the Ham: Crystal like i said last night I take no responsiblity for any of your actions, but if you become rich and famous, I want 10%

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home