Monday, April 10, 2006

"I am not your mother!"

Bleh. I have been sick since Friday morning. I woke up with large booger-rocks in my lungs and have been working on expelling the little f*ckers for 4 days now. If a sick goose who accidentally swallowed a frog and Marge Simpson's sister and got it on, I am sure I could easily pass for their love child. My nose is running like an election and the voters keep forming the dang line toward my poor lip. I have gone through 8 tissues at work today and am planning on finishing the box before I leave because I am tenacious.

Last night, Stephanie and I went to see Mrs. Palfry at the Claremont. Just a suggestion - if you go, don't plan on wearing mascara unless you want baby racoons to flock to you screeching, "mommy! mommy!" when you leave the theatre. As if my body was not already working overtime making mucus and then I had to start crying.

This whole sick crap is bullshit.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

ahhhhh, "booger-rocks"...what a GREAT new word for me to use. Thanks, Crystal, for your wonderful sense of humor. :)

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard honking in your office. I thought you were goose farming in there...

1:53 PM  
Blogger Barry said...

Hmmm Booger rocks and the momma racoon line - you need to make some kind of dictionary or something

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home