Friday, April 07, 2006

I figured out what I am doing with men.

I bought a Mustang about a year ago. I could have opted for something more practical, safer...you know, get more miles to the gallon. However, I realized that this would be the only time in my life I could own a Mustang because in a few years (Heaven forbid) I might be driving my kids to soccer practice in a minivan. Mustangs are great, but they are definitely not family cars.

And that's analagous to what I am doing with men right now.

Bring on the bad boys, please.

5 Comments:

Blogger Anthony S. said...

Nice analogy. I had a Miyata once, but I had to sell it because it ended up being a lying psychotic raving manipulative bitch who would show up at my Mother's house, of all fucking places, and threatened to tell my Mom of her mock pregnancy if I didn't show. Suffice it to say, I realized that sports cars were in my past.

They are fun to drive around the lot, though; I'll agree with that (Aren't analogies great?)

12:47 PM  
Blogger Chris Cope said...

And the shitty boyfriends of Houston rejoice.

3:23 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

This name is from a comic strip, but I will apply it differently to you, Crystal: Your new nickname is Sister Caligula.

The mention of your Mustang has me doing the male version of a swoon. That is bad ass. I want pics.

I think a lot of guys here are thinking of relocating down to Houston now.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Neal said...

I think this is the first time I've heard of a woman using a car analogy. You never know, maybe you'll be that cool mom who drops her kids off in a Mustang...

5:06 AM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Be careful what you ask for. :-)

(I've read some of your more recent posts...)

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home