Thursday, April 13, 2006

If he sounds to good to be true, he is too good to be true...

I ended this little mini-relationship (for lack of a better word) amicably because I am not stupid. This guy knows where I live, where I work, what I drive, etc. Before I realized this, I politely pushed him up against a wall, put my finger in his chest called him a liar, a user, a piece of shit and told him to eff himself. Only I didn't use the word "eff" because that would have been childish. He could not understand why I was so pissed. "But, Crystal, I don't understand. I am telling you I love YOU, not my fianceƩ, so you should be happy. And that is no way to talk to someone who put his trust in you". Are you effing kidding me, asshole? First of all, I know enough to not trust any guy who starts saying the L word within the first few months of dating. I mean, I know I am easy to fall in love with and all (especially after he's seen my ass), but love and infatuation are two completely different things and when guys get those confused, it never turns out well. Buy a fucking dictionary and figure it out for Pete's sake. Second of all, Brendan probably said all of the same things (i.e., I am not in love with her, I am in love with you, I am not attracted to her, I am attracted to you, My dick is the size of a Tic-Tac) to the girl he started seeing prior to our break up and it killed me that I spent a whole week participating in something that has the potential of hurting someone else like I was hurt a couple of months ago. However, I did wind up ending everything nicely because I don't want any more drama. He's still persuing me. I am halfway tempted to just screw with his heart until it is the consistency of mashed potatoes. I couldn't do that though. Man, it sucks being a nice person sometimes.

11 Comments:

Blogger The Dog of Freetown said...

Yes, but as well as being nice you're being sensible, which is good. It could have been good to kick him in the goolies though.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

I am so with you on telling that guy to "eff" off. I love you not my fiancee? What is that all about? Can't be a good sign at all.

Scott

8:21 AM  
Blogger Jege (Jen) said...

Tic-tac....heh-heh.

8:25 AM  
Blogger heatherfeather said...

can we come up with a shorthand for that?

like dic-tac?

8:50 AM  
Blogger roxie said...

him: "I love you not my fiance"
me: "then why the FUCK are you engaged???"
Karma my friend..it's so much better to take the high road like you did.

9:13 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Oh, it just gets better and better (and by that I mean worse and worse) with this sociopath, doesn't it? I respect that you stood up to him, Crystal.

Tic tac, huh? You'll need some Altoids, then.

10:05 AM  
Blogger kari said...

crystal, you have done an honorable thing by getting away from this "doctor."

take it from a girl who was engaged -- that is a situation that is THE SUCK.

11:35 AM  
Blogger eM said...

What a slimy piece of crap. Some people suck so violently it's almost impressive.

He brought up the word 'trust' ? EWWWW...

*twitch*

1:16 PM  
Blogger Karin said...

Whoa, Whoa, WHOA!!!! He said he loves you?! How long were you dating? Like a week?

Psycho alert!!!!!!!

Seriously.

The tic-tac thing was funny. My friend once described a former lover as being 'hung like a gerbil'.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Neal said...

Someday, I'm going to be bent over a table with another man's fingers up my arse and I'll wonder "Is this the same punk doctor that Crystal sneezed on?" I'll just avoid any doctor with the last name 'hole'.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

the bend you over the table? i thought they made you get on your hands and knees. wow, there is so much i need to learn about man-physicals. please tell me that you have to use the stirrups for something.

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home