Thursday, April 13, 2006

Only in Texas...


My mom and I went out to dinner last night at Mark's. Then we decided to go to the Galleria for some shopping. This was in the parking lot. Yes, that is a wreath with easter bunnies and eggs tied to it. I will never get why people do this to their vehicles. It's like they are the weird kid at school who runs around acting like a horse. You wanna say "Hey kid! Knock that shit off! You know everyone is just going to make fun of you!"

Neigh.

Stay tuned for photo. Due to the ridiculous nature of the content of this particular photograph, Blogger is refusing to upload the thing.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummmm... I have a decorated, lighted wreath for Christmas, and one of those "Splat" witches for Halloween...

I've always thought the waves and smiles were good things...

Oh well, Screw 'em all!

I'm gonna go out and get Big red bow and heart for Valentines, Big green bow and shamrock for St. Paddies, Yellow bow with bunnies and eggs for Easter, red-white-n-blue bow and stars for July 4... scarecrows, sunflowers, whatever I can think of...

Yep, I'll be the gal in the decorated SUV. Laugh Away, I'll be laughin right back :-D

12:16 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

I do not understand people at all who do that kind of thing to their cars. If you are going to do it at least have the guts to wear it on yourself.

Scott

12:29 PM  
Blogger Clearlykels said...

I cannot wait to see this picture!!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Ruthie said...

For some reason that doesn't look weird to me at all. Maybe I have lived in Texas too long.

The wreath for easter is a little strange, but hey I live in Austin where people glue plastic dinosaurs all over their cars.

2:18 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Crystal Girl, were you that kid, running around pretending to be a horse? I wouldn't have made fun of you, if you were. I would have given you some hay and sugar cubes, though.

When I was little I wanted to be a firetruck. Not a fireman, but a firetruck.

11:18 PM  
Blogger Anthony S. said...

Glad to see the picture; now I can empathize.

10:54 AM  
Blogger TheTart said...

Sheesh! Livin in the great state of Texas can be embarrassing!

Help me if I start a wreath with high heels tied to my car. Ha! ; )

Smooch,
The Tart

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home