Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Chances Are...

I was in a terrible mood yesterday when I left work. Bill talked me into going to El Pueblito (we'd actually met Matthew & Jeff there the night before and it kicked so much ass, I decided to take Bill) to get my mind off of everything. We had a good dinner. Bill is fun to hang out with - I feel like we get each other. So we started talking about the gay scene in Houston and he decided he was going to expose me to Chances. <---- Click on the link and look in the background of the picture. Contrary to what your eyes may have you think, those are all women. This was just what I needed. I am not attracted to women, but it felt nice to get eyeballed by some of them. Is that bad?

9 Comments:

Blogger Jege (Jen) said...

Sure it's okay! Just because you don't plan on going to the party doesn't mean that it's not nice to be invited.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Jege (Jen) said...

And you know what's REALLY funny? My word verification thingy was "KCUNN".

2:02 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Isn't irconic that they have a mechanical bull ride at the carpet hut? Looks like good times.

4:14 PM  
Blogger Jege (Jen) said...

CARPET HUT!!!!!

6:09 PM  
Blogger tinyhands said...

So "angry elf" means "in a terrible mood." Good to know.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Neal said...

Adoration is a good feeling regardless of where it comes from.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Nessa said...

It is always great to be admired by anyone, even at The Grunt's "carpet hut." That's just funny.

3:59 AM  
Blogger Chris Cope said...

Apparently being a lesbian involves a failure to recognize who should be wearing thong underwear.

8:05 AM  
Blogger roxie said...

I love being eyeballed by lesbians, even though I regularly question lesbian taste in hairstyles and clothing. So what does that say about me and my fashion choices?

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home