Monday, May 22, 2006

Excerpt from an email conversation:

Crystal - Look at this email I got from [Mr. X]. I am tired of it. From now on, if a guy wants to sleep with me, he will first have to submit a 5 page writing sample for my review and approval. Crystal don't date bad spellers*.

G-Raye - HA – and you should also have him submit polaroids of his favorite outfits….short jean shorts and man sandals are so not acceptable. Also, on the Not Ok List are shirts with flames on them, woven belts, loafers (On my list – Aud thinks they are fine), black socks with shorts, and swim trunks as everyday wear (Ant does this…I effing hate it. He will wear swim trunks everywhere he goes. He’ll even wear them with vans and white socks. White socks that aren’t even the same. One will have a “W” on it, while the other will have a red stripe. Sometimes I don’t walk down the aisle with him while at the $.99 store because I don’t want people to know we are together.)

*Just so you guys don't think I have a stick up my ass - I don't mind an occasional mistake/typo here and there. However, having more spelling mistakes than words there are in the email is absolutely unacceptable. Besides, if you weren't so incredibly annoying (aside from the spelling & grammatical trainwrecks), then maybe it wouldn't matter. Just sayin'.

10 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

aahhh girl, i totally agree! but, i must say when i met dougy he had a woven belt. and i met the boy in the summer, not much pants wearing around each other until we hit our first autumn together... once that hit, i realized the man had tapered (sp???) jeans!!! i just about died. woven belts and tapered jeans.... he was definitely behind. so, i decided to have the chat with him and the results were fabulous-- he just had NO sense of style, he didn't like what he wore, but didn't know any better. now he has suuuper cute jeans from the gap and belts that make his outfits, he has SEVERAL belts and hot jeans now... luckily he was willing to change his "look."

2:09 PM  
Blogger tinyhands said...

fine fin, i can taek a hint

2:47 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

i was tempted to post the email. however, there is a 1% chance that he reads this blog. and i don't want to hurt his feelings.

so i'll stab him in the back instead.

:)

2:51 PM  
Blogger Ruthie said...

Goog choice Crystal!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Nessa said...

U shood cut him a brake. Uzing speL check rekwires a grate deel of teknikal abilitee and knot evreeone haz thoze skillz.

6:01 PM  
Blogger Neal said...

The trick for the fashion clueless is to let your woman pick out your clothes. Most women love to shop, and then they have nobody but themselves to blame when the fashion police haul off their boy toy.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Ruthie said...

I know this doesn't apply to this post, but I just have to say how happy you made me to be at the TOP of your "I Like You For Your Ass!" list! I know mine isn't as spectactular as yours (but really whose is?) but I am confident now that I am still in the game.

7:42 PM  
Blogger tinyhands said...

Ekki, that only highlights the fact that I'm LAST! :(

8:54 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

This guy, Crystal, needs to be hooked on phonics. What is the street value of 2 grams of uncut phonics these days, btw?

12:59 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

tinyhands - it's because i met you last, silly.

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home