Friday, May 12, 2006

Guess What I Am Doing This Weekend?

So I made friends with this girl , Ekki, when I became her neighbor in college. She moved to Austin and I moved to Houston. In Austin, she moved next to this boy, Markis. She is also friends with this girl, Roxie. So Ekki is having a party this weekend. Woowoo! Of course, I will not be missing that. I am bringing Thomas with me. It's going to be interesting. Hopefully I will be able to communicate with them without typing on the imaginary keyboard infront of me.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

3-D Friends brought to you by...
Blogspot ©
Microsoft ©
and
Jose Cuervo ©

Enjoy your weekend, Crystal.

V

11:39 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Enjoy, can't wait to hear how all of that goes!

Cheers,

Scott

12:12 PM  
Blogger Barry said...

So is it you have to have a link to be there party? ... haha

12:26 PM  
Blogger heatherfeather said...

if i were in houston, i'd go.

1:43 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

I'll be there as the ghost of Mable Able: Cut your d--- off and put it on the table.

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you will have a good ole time. And by good ole time, I mean, a f*ckin great time.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Neal said...

....sooooo, how was it?

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a reason I keep this on the internet.

Unlesss one of you out there is really, really hot. In which case, you know ...

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home