Monday, May 08, 2006

I Am An Angry Elf

This post is not going to be cute or funny or lighthearted and if you have a problem with that, well, then you can just suck it. Maybe it's because I haven't taken my meds in a few days or maybe it's because I didn't drink this weekend or maybe it's because people are FRICKIN IDIOTS. These are the people I am referring to:

1. Sprint Cell Phone People - I love you, Ham, and you are no longer with Sprint so this doesn't apply to you. In the past month, my phone has been cut off three times for reasons which were not my fault at all. Each of the three times, I have been transferred around to at the very minimum 3 people and have been hung up on at least twice. I've been told "Remember! Your statement is due on the 31st. you could avoid getting your service cut off if you would pay your bill". Thing is, I have so much credit on my bill from them screwing up that I will not be having a Sprint bill for the next three months. I have spent 1.5 hours on the phone each time explaining the situation over and over to people who probably can't wipe their own ass much less do their job. Effing DBs.

2. Prosperity Bank People - Eff you Prosperity Bank. I am not even going to go into the ways you have hi-jacked my life for the past month and a half, while I have chased your branch manager around desperately trying to get her to call me back. Today I called and left yet another message with the secretary that went something like this:

Admin: May I ask who is calling?
Me: No. Because she won't come to the phone.
Admin: Oh, hang on. DooDooDooCrappyMusicDooDooDoo She is busy right now. Can you hold for 3 minutes?
Me: No, please have her call me back immediately or I will be closing my account with this bank on Wednesday.

Did I get a call back? Of course not.

3. Boys. I have written a letter to boys.

Dear Boys,

I hate you.

Sincerely,
Crystal

9 Comments:

Blogger The Grunt said...

Well, since you said "boys" and not "grunts", I am not offended.

I personally liked the added touch you did with the "on hold" music. Verafunneh!

9:32 PM  
Blogger tinyhands said...

Please don't hate me. I am a nice boy. I have some friends.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Chief Scientist said...

I got one of those letters and it made no sense at all to me. Now it does. Thank you, Blogger, for solving another mystery.

But I still love you, Crystal

10:11 PM  
Blogger keda said...

ooh yes the bastards.

just breathe..........

11:52 PM  
Blogger Neal said...

Well, since you signed it 'sincerely', it's ok.

4:40 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

That is just messed up man. Cell phone companies are The Devil. They are so effed up.

Scott

10:53 AM  
Blogger Barry said...

Well, phone comapnies and banks seem to always have stuff screwed up - I wonder how they ever make money sometimes.

I guess I way too old to be a 'boy' so no worries on the hate comment.

2:59 AM  
Blogger kari said...

i think that rant posts are the best. i think i ought to have more of them, actually.

8:51 PM  
Blogger TotallyHappened said...

I really like your letter to the boys. I think I am going to adopt that philosophy.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home