Thursday, May 18, 2006

Sick

Ok, so who here knows something about being contagious? I am asking because Stephanie has full-blown strep throat today. She was just coming down with it last night. We slept in the same bed. Don't be dirty. There was no touching involved. I am starting to feel a little cruddy. She just called and wants me to come hang out with her. Should I go? I mean, if I have it, I have it and I may as well get over it. Or is there a chance if I pump myself full of Vitamin C and get some rest that I will be able to dodge it? Hep me out. Hep me out.

8 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

show you mine if you show me yours.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Nessa said...

It is too late. You have been poisoned.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Chief Scientist said...

Not only will vitamin C not cure it, going out will cause you to infect everyone you meet. Then we all will need antibiotics.

So you had better be awesome if you give it to me.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Gooner Craig said...

Vit C does not cure it but helps you defend against infection by making you immune system stronger... yay! I is drinking... got a new sista... black lab... will send you photies soon.

8:33 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Does this mean a future make out session could be jeapordized?

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry. All the vitamin c in the world won't cure the strep. If you don't have it, stay the hell away. If you do, go to the dr. before you die.

5:10 AM  
Blogger Neal said...

I think you can only get strep from bees.

5:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not to alarm you... but the flesh eating disease is caused by the same thingy that causes strep throat, or something...

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home