Thursday, May 04, 2006

What is it with you people?

Why it gotta be "you people"?

The You People I am referring to in this post are the men that are trying to hook up with me while you have wives/girlfriend's/baby's mamas sitting at home wondering why you are late getting home with the milk/KY/drugs.

Por ejemplo, I went through the fianceƩ, the married, and then it happened again this week, which makes me wonder if I look like I would make a good sanchita/mistress/eff buddy. Just so you know, I don't walk around in outfits that come in a bag and I don't wear lacy unitards to the market. I don't approach men and I don't cast come-hither looks (unless I have had a few margaritas, but even then, my come-hither-look could easily be mistaken for i-am-extremely-constipated or i-think-i'm-going-to-puke). I started talking to another guy (unfortunately for him, we have a few mutual friends), and found out yesterday second-hand that he has a girlfriend. This information is a couple of weeks old so who knows what is going on. It's sad to me that this has become so "normal" in our society. It's sad when I am not surprised to hear it. It's sad that in the past two months, I have become way tougher/bitchier and way less sweet/innocent. Now I know where wrinkles and gray hair come from. It's all because of You People!

By the way, I will Pudge-Off soon. Haven't been home in a few days and feel a little strange taking hn pics in my office. First person to tell me what the heck this is wins 5 bucks. Denise thinks he posted the picture upside down to throw us off.

8 Comments:

Blogger Vera said...

crystal...
i think that's a malformed hairy porpoise.
v

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's his left knee (bottom flesh) with his right calf (top flesh); that or discombobulated man parts.

3:55 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

I know that I'm not of this variety, so I'm good.

I still think that this is a picture of a wedgie.

I was starting to think that someone had kidnapped you, Crystal.

Gotta get...

4:33 PM  
Blogger Karin said...

It's a sad fact of life, Crystal. It's true that many, many people -- male and female -- have affairs. The older I get the more I see this. Previous generations were repressed and didn't talk about this stuff. It's a real shock.

I think you just need to ask outright before it leads anywhere.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

I don't want to think too much about that is... kind of freaks me out.

Scott

8:32 PM  
Blogger tinyhands said...

I've seen the picture, but how did he get the beans on top of the frank?

8:39 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

it looks like hairy plump thighs laying sideways....

the boy situation-- there are lots of weak boys, i see you're finding a lot of them. :( i'm sorry. there are good ones out there, maybe they are the shy guys who wouldn't dare approach a woman? i dunno.... i'm sorry buddy.

ps- why is there a pictore of a wheelchair aside from your word verification???

6:28 AM  
Blogger roxie said...

I think it's the elbow pit

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home