Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Yep

So I am car shopping and I test drove this yesterday. I think I am in love. I would have to buy a used one because there is no way I can throw down that chunk of change on a car. I also test drove a MINI Cooper, but the TT totally kicked its ass. I want something very fast.
Any suggestions?


UPDATE: Denise said I should get something reliable. Sheesh. I'll have plenty of time for reliable when I have kids. I am going to tear it up now. Grunt, I am not waiting for those to come out. I am waaaaay too impatient. Look what I am going to test drive when I get off of work. Oh yes. Come to mama.









7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd Suggest you go to the go-cart track for fast and Purchase yourself something Reliable and Realistic.

Geez, I sound like my Mom :-P

10:31 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Go for a 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spider. That will be less pricey than the Audi and won't kill you on repairs and service. Plus, since they are all the rage with the tuner crowd, you could make one of those go as fast as you want, practically. It just depends how much more $$$ you want to throw down.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

That's a might pretty Audi. A girl can dream.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

I have a friend that drives that Audi, it is an amazing car. Expensive to maintain from what I gather though.

Enjoy.

Scott

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If your getting north of the $45k category you must look at the finest maker in the world. The Mercedes Benz CLK350 is a upgrade form the TT. Slightly more expensive but one of the lowest "Total Cost of Ownership" units in its class, meaning it won't be in the shop every month. Check Edmunds.com and see.

The TT is a nice car but if your going to make it a statement might as well go all the way.

6:56 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Looks like you've been bitten, chica. All I can say is, watch out Houston!

8:19 PM  
Blogger Neal said...

I don't think you can go wrong with German-made cars, oh unless it's a Volkswagen or an Audi.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home