Sunday, June 04, 2006

Date Night

I just got back from a date with Evan. He is such a pimp. Look what what waiting for me when I arrived:


The picture is a little dark, but I am too lazy to fix it. This is a long stemmed rose with 5 packs of SKITTLES. Plus, they are in a variety of flavors. We went out to eat at an Italian place and he bought a bottle of wine that I actually liked. No idea what it was called. Pinot? Then we went back to his place and hung out. No washing dishes. First, I never wash dishes with a guy that soon. Second, he got his wisdom teeth extracted yesterday. Poor thing.

He's the perfect catch....if I was fishing. But I don't even want to bait my hook right now. Hell, the thought of even getting on the boat gives me motion sickness.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Grunt said...

Well, you know what's best, chica. At least you'll have fun in the meantime. Good thing to see you going out with gentlemen. Maybe Houston isn't all bad.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Neal said...

The way to a girl's heart is through Skittles.

7:44 PM  
Blogger inseattle said...

i am on the edge of my seat for this one...

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home