Thursday, June 08, 2006

It is never ok....

to use people. I am an a-hole. Why do I do this to myself? Did all of you hear how stupid that last post sounded? I could delete it, but I am going to keep it there as a reminder to myself what an idiot I am. Jeez, Crystal. Get off your high horse and stop jerking people around. It doesn’t feel good. Even assholes don’t deserve that. Karma always teaches me a lesson. If you need me, I will be over here in the corner sobbing uncontrollably. Thanks. Crystal.

P.S. It is never ok to use people. However, mind games are totally acceptable.

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris Wilson said...

Does this mean I'm still in my feral hog stage?

11:41 PM  
Blogger Nessa said...

Gosh, it didn't take karma long to get you to change your mind.

2:44 AM  
Blogger Barry said...

I find it interesting that I missed the a-hole classification types in Psychology Class! haha

Oops - this was supposed to go below..oh well apply as needed...just like vicks

3:59 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

John Lennon's song "Mind Games" is one of my favorites of his, Crystal.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Karin said...

No, you were right then and you're right now. You have to have the realization first before you can do anything. There's no reason to judge yourself. You're breaking patterns from your past, and you're moving beyond the "merely reacting" phase and into a more carefully controlled lifestyle.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Ruthie said...

I don't think that Crystal ever was the person she described in the previous post. That sounded like an angry rant. If she was that person it was only for like a day and then she got better.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home